Standard light bulbs often produce too much blue light that can impact your circadian rhythm. GoodNight LED bulbs use patented spectrum technology developed by NASA. Along with a healthy bedtime routine, it can help you fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer and achieve a more restful night’s sleep.
Getting ready for bed is more than just brushing your teeth. Exposed to GoodNight A19 LED lights your eyes and body will naturally ease into a restful state as you prepare for a long nights sleep ensuring you awake ready to take on the day.
- Standard Medium Base: Fits most household lamps
- Customized Spectrum Supports a Deep, Restful and Natural Sleep: Minimizes the types of light energy known to cause sleep disruption
- High-Quality Light At Night: In addition to supporting sleep, the GoodNight light provides comfortable, warm light with high color rendering
- Helps to Naturally Regulate Your Circadian Rhythm: GoodNight®’s patented technology allows your body to prepare for sleep, and supports your natural sleep-wake cycle
From the SleepScore Labs study:
- Over half of users felt the bulbs helped them fall asleep faster
- Over half of users felt the bulbs helped them sleep better
- When using the bulbs, half of users felt more rested when waking up the next day
- SleepScore Labs monitor measurements showed a decrease in amount of time spent awake during the night when using the bulbs before bed
What study participants said:
- "don't think I can ever go back to those bright bulbs especially in my bedroom ever again"
- "I actually find the color spectrum these produce pleasing and soothing"
- "the lights in general help me relax in the evening"
- "the yellow color feels great on my eyes during the evening"