Dreampad with soft memory foam gives a whole new definition to the term "pillow talk". Utilizing embedded transducers, Dreampad delivers music through gentle vibration only the user can hear, even with a partner sleeping nearby.
Managed via mobile app, Dreampad can broadcast any selection of music or restful sounds selected by the user. Available in a variety of material types including memory foam, Dreampad’s vibrational music reduces stress and induces sleep as its sound vibration is detected by the inner ear to usher in a deep and uninterrupted night’s sleep.
- A 20” x 28” memory foam pillow with a 100% cotton shell; zippered mini-pocket.
- Patented Intrasound Technology (only you can hear) embedded in the pillow
- App on Android and Apple – 10 songs engineered specifically for deep sleep; volume and play time control, alarm.
From the SleepScore Labs study:
- Overall, 72% of users felt Dreampad improved their sleep.
84% of users felt Dreampad helped them relax.
Users reported falling asleep 7 minutes faster when using Dreampad.
In users who had the most difficulty falling asleep, SleepScore Labs sleep monitor measurements showed higher Body Scores, slightly more deep sleep, and fewer awakenings when using Dreampad.
What study participants said:
- "The concept of not needing earphones or exterior sound source was great. I have used my speakers in the past for music to sleep by and it did not work nearly as good as the built-in speakers of the pillow."
- "I liked that the sound was not overwhelming and that only I could hear it. My partner could not."
"I look forward to using it in the evening. The sound quality is very good and the pillow is comfortable."
- "Overall, it did help me get to sleep faster and stay asleep. The relaxing sounds helped encourage my body to fall in to slumber. Also, the number of times I would wake during the night decreased noticeably. Even if I had less hours to sleep than usual, I would often feel more rested than expected."